Thursday, August 16, 2012

You're Amazing! PCC #3

I'm so excited about my new venture as Design Team for Paper Craft Crew .  I am getting a late start though.  I had a little learning curve with the postings but now I think I have it all down.  Here is my second card for PCC.  I still don't have the picture thing down but I will get there.  I love how my card turned out.  I used the stamp set from Stampin' Up! You're Amazing along with the Fanfair DSP.  The base is Island Indigo with a layer of Crumb Cake the sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla. 

Just so you know I will be doing this once a week.  Every Wednesday I will have a new design for the challenge, you should stop in and play along...for now that's what it's all about!

1 comments:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I hope you will play along with us with our treasure hunt as well, It's going to be fun to see who wins that $150 in stampin up merchandise. Thanks for being a late night stamper!
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com