Monday, August 6, 2012

Moving On to PCC #1

Hello, I've decided that it's time to start participating in some online challenges.  My Friend Pam Staples over at Sunnygirl Scraps took over the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge and renamed it to Paper Craft Crew Challenges so I am making a commitment to myself to participate.  Who knows I might get hooked and want to enter all the challenges...haha probably not.  But I am going to give this one o go for now. 
Here's the sketch: SQSC-003


Here's my card.

I used the Ronald McDonald House set that I received at Convention.  The base is Gumball Green, layered with the Baja Breeze paper from Floral District DSP, layered on top of that is Whisper White and another piece of GG with the frogs stamped with one inking so they would get lighter with each stamp.  The sentiment is Petite Pairs.  I just love this set it is the best one since I became a demonstrator.  $3 from every set purchased goes to the Ronald McDonald House what a great charity.
Moving Forward Wood-Mount Stamp Set
 

Moving Forward 

Wood Mount 126320
Clear Mount 126322
Whimsy and fun combine to make this seven-piece set the perfect choice for outside-the-box best wishes and greetings. Wonderful for friendship and birthday projects for young and old. Try embossing the images for a look that really stands out!
Set Quantity: 7
Contact me if you would like to purchase this set...and that's what it's all about!

2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

what an adorable card created with those cute little frogs! Great color combo, too!
thank you for playing along with us @ PCCC.

Pam Staples said...

WooHoo.... Hi Trini, Love your card and thanks for participating :)